(via bumpngryles)Source: curlyhaireddork
GUEST: Hi. I just wanna take a picture of your Menorah. I haven’t seen a lot of Jewish things which surprises me for New York.
GUEST: Me. I’m a Christian myself and I came here to New York thinking I’d see so many Jewish things and I just haven’t. Just a bunch of Christmas things.
GUEST: It’s been disappointing. I yelled at someone in a store back at home because he didn’t have any Passover stuff. He was like, “No. We got a Jewish section. See: it says ‘kosher!’” and I showed him that it said “Not for Passover.” I mean, I grew up in the mountains and didn’t meet anyone Jewish until I was 30 and even I knew that it wasn’t for Passover. Ok. Have a good day.
is there a cashier edition of this tumblr? when i was still at CVS (NY metro area) a customer started telling me that he was here from Iowa (or something else midwest) visiting his mom. he launched into a diatribe about guns (“keeps people nice when they can see you carrying. none of this sissy court stuff.”) and then of course he started talking about ~Jesus Christ~ and said he had never met a Jewish person before. then he asked me if I was Jewish. I responded that I was not (fyi - I’m Italian Catholic, so very culturally similar, except for the whole church thing). he then began to insist that I must be Jewish. I gave him the sale prices on the items even though he didn’t have a CVS card and then he decided that I had the kindness of a good Christian heart in my soul… one of my more memorable experiences cashiering.Source: hotel-job
Can we just stop and talk about this for a minute?
Thresh doesn’t make an alliance. Thresh doesn’t waste time liking her. Thresh knows that either he must kill her or she must kill him for one of them to win.
But this is the only way he can repay her for protecting Rue when he couldn’t. It’s the only way he can repay her for honoring Rue when he couldn’t. He honors her by sparing her friend, the girl who would have died for her.
The revolution really doesn’t start with Katniss.
It starts with Rue.
SOMEBODY FINALLY SAID IT
ONCE AGAIN my degree in literature is worth nothing. how did i miss that. HOW.
(via applesnpairs)Source: taylor-swift
- A is for Alcohol, Asperger’s, and the grade I Ain’t getting,
- B is for Bluebook that s.o.B.
- C is for Contracts, Con Law, Civ Pro, Crim Law, basically 80% of your Classes start with C wtf oh and Coffee
- D is for Dissents I hate you so much
- E is for Estoppel as answer to Everything (and Erie too)
- F is for Failure
- G is for Gunners
- H is for Highlighters
- I is for Insomnia and Insanity and International Shoe
- J is for Job I hope to get with this J.D.
- K is for Contract
- L is for Law LOL jk it’s for Loans
- M is for Memos that take too long
- N is for Notes I don’t want to write
- O is for Outlines
- P is for PARTIES! to cases
- Q is for Questions with no answers
- R is for the Reasonable Man
- S is for Scalia
- T is for Tumblr what
- U is for Undergrad years I dream about
- V is for Voluntary intoxication
- W is for Westlaw
- X is for eXam answers as forced as this
- Y is for Your Youth
- Z is for Zzz
#make sure to reblog “as text”
#K is for contracts